"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, September 16, 2006

The tools of the Trade

The needles came yesterday. I can just see them exciting the x-ray apparatuses-s-s-s at the border and at the airline. The lovely Addi Turbos were airmailed and took a helaciously long time (11 days) to get to me from the Toronto area. Anyway, all of the ingredients are well aged and ready to go  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. No, Trish, there is not. This is better than any sort of chocolate. Well, maybe not Godiva.

    Hmmmm? *Thinks about it.....*

    The color is gorgeous, truly. DH said, when I put the yarn up on the swift, "That sure is a beautiful color." Pugknits knows how to dye yarn! *takes Hat off to Del*

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..