"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Klaara's bebes


Two of them have flown up, or whatever the clawing and use of the wings to climb can be called, to the edge and stood in the cavity opening. They are getting frisky! Two should fledge in the next couple of days, I think. They are so cute!

This picture was taken from the Owl web site in Estonia that is linked on the side bar. It's the first of May still photos. Whooot!

2 comments:

  1. They grow up so fast! (sniff sniff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed they do! What if our kids up that fast? It doesn't bear thinking about, does it. Brrrr!

    I'll be happy to see the two first ones fly away, and then Klaara can feed the little ones more. Klaus, the big chicken, is just coming up, looking at all those faces and dropping the food before flying away. Klaara actually gets down there and tries to feed them all.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..