"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, April 13, 2014

High School. oh joy... Sunday Stealing meme

First of all.  Thank you for reading my blog!

May life be Sweet to you!
 I want to say that I will catch up to your blogs and reply just as soon as I'm on my own computer.  Right now it's the little net book which requires blood, sweat and tears for me to just try to keep up with all the lovely memes.  I can read here but not comment on most blogs other than the blogspot ones.  *insert icon of woman tearing out her hair*

Bonus Questions Meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
Let's go!!!

From Bonus Questions

Bonus Questions Meme

Friday 5: Bonus Questions

    1. What’s your favorite frozen treat on a stick?  Fruit pops from Sprouts.

    2.What’s your favorite lollipop? Hershey's tootsie pops.  Yummy!

   3. When you passed notes during class in high school, who was mostly often the recipient?  Me?  The outcast?  I didn't pass notes. lol

   4. Who among your high school friends was the first to get his or her own car?  Steve, I think.  He had a lovely chopped sedan.  My first was a truck.

    5. Who’s the black sheep in your family?  Ha!  The Paternal Unit! 

    6. Who’s the family historian?  That would be me.  I've traced ancestors back to France, Spain, and the Virginie hill folk.

   7.  What was the last thing you sprayed from a spray bottle?  Windex, but you can make it at home you know.  I don't know why DH buys it.  I almost never did.

    8. What was the last thing you sprayed from an aerosol can?  Probably that would be some spray paint for a project a few years ago. 

   9.  When did you last make reservations for something?  A guitar recital/ performance of Hawaiian Slack key guitar.

  10. What’s your next upcoming appointment?  Chat with my Doc. 

    11. What store’s departure from your preferred shopping mall most saddened you?  Macy's.  It was replaced by a freaking Walmart.  I hate Walmart.  I'm happy to see the Macy's name still exists.


   12. What’s good to eat at your preferred shopping mall?   Japanese food, Chinese food, soft pretzels, Italian food, Greek food; the food court is jammed with good things to eat.

   13. What services (as opposed to goods) do you pay for at your preferred shopping mall?  I get my watch batteries at a jeweler there.  We've been to see films at the big theater there but not recently.

    14. What’s a store you’ve never been inside at your preferred shopping mall?  The phone store.

    15. What kind of store would you most welcome in your preferred shopping mall?  My sister and I would love to have Macy's back.  I guess they are gone for good, though.  Macy's Christmas sales were legendary!

    16. What did you most recently purchase at an office supply store?  I got a new set of long white artist erasers.  I'm going back soon for a pink clip board.  I promised myself this when I woke up after surgery.  Shop on!  Yee Haw!

    17. What did you most recently purchase at a book store?  I'm sort of forbidden to go in book stores.  heehee  Library is ok, though. 

    18. What did you most recently purchase at a drugstore?  Some meds.

    19. What did you most recently purchase at a convenience store?  I absolutely never go in them anymore.  Sorry.

    20. What did you most recently purchase at a thrift shop?  Last year, at their local Goodwill, my DDs and I found a beautiful little figurine - a knockoff  Lladro - and some equally impressive tiny ceramic vases with Gold over-glazes.  Lovely. 

 It's not this one.. this one is real! 
LLadro pages

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm in the Virginie hills! (I hope you mean the Virginia hills and not something else entirely.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. I checked out the Virginia Hills you are probably in, and it's probably not in your parts, I reckon. ;o) Grandmother was from the Cumberland Gap, or so my mother said. I'm related to the Sharp shooters. lol

      Delete
  2. Even though there isn't a local bookstore, I still manage to buy a ton of books. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! hehehe I adore books. And being in this meme with others has really expanded my book list, too! What is that saying about stash beyond life expectancy - SABLE? That's also now true for books! ;o)

      Delete
  3. "My sister and I would love to have Macy's back. I guess they are gone for good, though. Macy's Christmas sales were legendary!:
    You're in luck! Macy's never left, it was Robinson-May that went kablooey. Happy shopping :=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, of course! Duh! My sister said, "what were you thinking?!!??" Lol. But I am still sorry about Robinson-May. Their basement sales were the ones that were legendary! sheesh.. I should stick to my Spring Cleaning and knitting re-entry.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..