"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thankful Thursday...the real Thursday Thing




I'm thankful to have my very own Ewok:


One who keeps me from freaking out over the stress of it all.  I can pick him up like a little 18 month old baby, holding him up in front of me and bouncing him on my knees.  He doesn't mind at all.

Sewing angst has struck.  This series of pictures says it all.  How will I ever turn all this into useful stuff for other people?





I have started clearing the deck for actual sewing projects to ensue.  I hope that I've not let it go too long.





Wish me luck.  Cheer me on?  At least it will be tidy.  I'm doing what I was told to do in a Dream:  "Clean Up!"   I really do feel lucky to have this problem, but it also has to be solved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..