"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday Tails. Man who saves truckloads of Pups. Very heartwarming! Misc. chit chat.

While Cleaning up ("Clean Up" being is my new word phrase for this year and probably next) I found this article.  You may not have seen it if you don't get a Sunday Parade Magazine in your paper.  If you can make it bigger, it's readable.  Also, you can go to see this story HERE, on line at Parade.com  with more pictures!

Good Bless you, Hero for the Animals!
Cleaning up my act:  It feels good to get rid of things - very liberating.  Spring cleaning will last a LOT longer this year!  There will be Summer, Fall and Winter Cleaning to follow.

Knitting report: I'm not knitting, though, which is so wrong,  ya know?  There's a lot of joy in knitting.  I'm still trying to work some in.
*hangs head*

And now, A tail for another time...


Hee hee.  Thank you to Rho for the funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..