"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, July 25, 2014

friday5

Friday Five Minutes is moving on in a couple of weeks.  I might follow to the new blog, but I'm sort of out of the loop for FFM, and create some fairly odd posts for it.  I'll probably pick up something else in it's place.  OR, maybe just use Fridays as a catch-up time before the weekends.  There is a something I've been eyeing for awhile that comes up in the list right above Five Minute Friday in the search engine.  Maybe it's time to try todo  that one.

From Z:  For those who want to go get the questions and do the Meme with us, the link is in the side bar with the other Memes.  

Friday 5 for July 25: Zero

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

What is something you have run out of?
Curiosity. 

What is something you don’t know anything about?
Sufi Mysticism.  This is something that has been intriguing me for 30 years so it's time to learn more.  

What is something that needs emptying?
All the little trash cans in the house.  I took it on as my job and I'm not doing it properly!

There are a lot of stylistic or slangy ways to say “zero.” Which are your favorite?
Nil and Zip.

When did you last receive something free when you were expecting to pay for it?
Wolfie, we got him free at the pound because he and we were seniors.

Thanks for participating, and may your weekend be utterly devoid of unpleasantness!

Oh thank you!  I hope that yours is, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..