"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Music Monday: Tibetan Peace Bowls and chimes.

Small warning:  Ignore the comments.  Some stupid person or other is always hacking away on some other agenda.  Click through the ad.

This is long.  Enjoy the time away from our world...... both it's worries and it's cares.... let the sound carry you to another World.
Save the link for a day when you are nearly shattered with the noise of life.  There is a way to make an MP3 for your iPod if you like it.  I"m going to make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..