"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday Tails: Wolfie's little sneaky treats...

Mr. Z came up to me in the big room where I was reading in The Comfy Chair.  He held aloft a bone - a REAL one- from when he and the little Wolf came in from their walk.

In his hand Mr. Z held the thigh bone of a chicken.  He showed me this trophy he'd wrestled away from a very reluctant former feral doggie.  I can only imagine that Wolfie saw himself as slipping down even further on the Alpha Male list if ever the BIG DOGS had a shift in their polarities.

I would have taken a picture of said bone, to show you, but, since it was a trashday trophy, and it had been held concealed in Wolfie's little triangular mouth for the better part of their walk, it looked the worse for wear.

This dog will eat anything, as we have found over the years to our horror.  There have been a few unmentionable "treats" that we've had to dig out of that little mouth.  He is a master at sniff and snarf on the sly.
Wolfie considers his "sins". hehe

Such an innocent little face, too.  I never let him lick MY face.  Ahem!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..