"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wow, am I ever thankful...

My daughter had a horrible accident and walked away from it with minor injuries.  Thank you, God!  Thank you for a people who banded together and asked for side air bags as well as the other ones, and thanks to Guardian Angels!

And thank you to the people who stopped to ask if she were alright.  The other driver, the one who actually was speeding and caused the accident, was not charged.

Miscarried justice being what it is in the country for whatever reasons, aside, I'm still grateful and glad that she is ok. Having just spent seven years to graduate Summa Cum Laude from one of the best Universities in the land could have been down the drain for her.  Yes, I'm angry that some reckless little ass made this happen, but no, I'm still very thankful that it's not as bad as it very well could have been.

Also, it's roasting today but I'm going to wet myself down and flake out in the shade, which I am thankful to God for as well.  Being next to a hot computer is not my idea of joy, so I'm off to the Shade!

We watched "Most Dangerous Catch" last night to help cool off.  I'd love to be in Alaska right now.

Awesome Source Page here
Go have some fun cooling off!
Enjoy the weekend!  Hogs and Quiches!

6 comments:

  1. Praising the LORD for the safety of your precious daughter!!!! And Yay for air bags!!!
    My aunt refuses to put a seat belt on, but she knows when I drive she has too or I won't drive. But when she drives she won't wear one. sigh!!!

    I'm so happy for you too!!!!!!!!!!! hugs and smiles~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy. And thank you for all the hugs and smiles and yes, Praise be to God for His goodness in this! Also, good for you that you make your Aunt wear a seat belt when she rides with you. Does she know that she can be held partly to blame for any injuries she sustains if she doesn't wear a seat belt and an accident isn't even her fault? Seat belts, indeed, do save lives; my daughter is living proof of it!

      Delete
  2. God is good! I am so glad your daughter was not seriously hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Wendy, God is, indeed, good! And thank you for saying this. I needed to hear it. Thank you for your caring comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How horrible! I am so happy to hear that she was not seriously injured. Accidents like that can be life changing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they can be, ellen, and thank you for your comments. She is a brave lady but this really shook her. The van, one of those beefy panel vans for delivery, was totally done in, broken axle from hitting and riding up of the construction barrier, etc etc. Total loss on the work van. She feels grateful that her boss has been wonderful about it.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..