"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, September 12, 2014

Five Minute Friday

The directions are under the FMF button in the side bar.  I hope you will join this because it's fun and challenging and you just never know what fellow blogging people will come up with.

The prompt word for the week is: Ready.
Go:

I'm not ready to write for rive make that five minutes every day in the Month of October, so I won't be doing it.  It's hard enough to think of things that will take five minutes of unadulterated consciousness stream writing and typing just once a week.  I'm ready to cheer on anyone who is ready to do it.  That said, I am ready to go home.  I think this time I'll ask to be able to stay there.  I ready to just enjoy the last of life, for which the first was made, according to a poet whom I cannot remember at the moment - probably Yeats who is one of my favorite ones.  I am ready to read everything that I've put off reading in order to stay informed when people I think of criminals have taken over my beloved country.  I am ready to be disappointed that they were not punished which is God's job anyway, and I'm ready to give it up to Him to do.  Try THIS with nine inch nails when you forgot to cut them.  I just wasn't ready to give up the last pretty thing that goes on my face and body, namely, polish.  Hope you enjoyed this even if you weren't quite ready to hear a rant.  But, I'm not ready to become chained to my keyboard if I want to run off to the hills, screaming.  hehehehe

End


4 comments:

  1. You always make me laugh....I imagine your voice whenever you go on a rant...one of these days I need to meet you so I can see if you sound like I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you linked up right before I did today! I'm glad you feel ready, but don't leave yet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise, I won't leave just yet, though I am "ready". The last one was a bit too close for comfort, though! hehehe

      Delete
  3. Glad to be of service. hehehe
    Oh, I swing my arms around like an old time preacher when on a rant but it's both arms waving because I don't do it with a bible resting, open, on my palm.

    I would LOVE to meet you, Wendy. Someday better be soon. lol. Just kidding. But having had reminders of mortality and it's fragile little "coil", I take it one minute at a time. This could be a real home wrecker but for the fact that I'm so happy to be getting rid of stuff, finally, even if it's not bringing in yenom, which, if you remember, is money spelled backwards. This has made DH both happy and sad, not the money part but that I'm finally slowing down a bit more. As you can tell, there is nothing slow about my mouth, which can be a real bane. lol

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..