"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Not a Wordless Wednesday: Rain!

Here comes the Thunderstorm.
I took a video too, but can't find it.
 I'll plug it in when I find out what Picassa did with it!
The rain and thunder started about Noon maybe.  It rained for about five minutes, and then never came back.  But we were glad for what we did get.

But it's been so HOT!  106°F yesterday and just a little cooler today.  To think that an actual Hurricane gave us a little rain after pounding poor Mexico and heading up into the Southwestern Deserts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..