"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Grannie, Get your gun?

I'm thankful for every little thing.... This is the upper part, now comes the downer part:

Well, not maybe everything little thing I'm watching on Netlfix.  National Geo actually had a hand in this show? What were they thinking?  I am speaking of "Doomsday Preppers"    Some of it makes good sense, and always has made good sense,  like growing a big garden and putting up a lot of it into jars and cans, storing water, and getting these things stored in safe places.

One thing I'm really not happy knowing that there are, sadly, true hearted Christians, living in the most Militarized Country in the Free World,  who are so scared of an Apocalypse, and that they are preparing for it, storing food, as well as BIG guns and ammo enough for their little "armies".   What about St. Michael's Army?  

I've not seen all of the peeps in this as yet, but so far in the program there is only one Southern Gent I respect who is preparing.  He's adorable and funny.  I'd like to know him in real life.  He reminds me of a sweet, Santa Claus, except he has no beard.  I am so glad to know that he, and some others like him, are out there in this world.  It's not all bad, you see.  Just a bit shocking.

What ever happened to the Rapture?  I mean that's something I remember as being a cornerstone of the Believer's Holy Grail of options incase of any Apocolypse.   It sort of disheartening, this low level of trust.  I think we need to remember that we will ultimately be the strongest when we make good communities out of the people who are around us.  Share with the neighbors and care for whomever God sends our way.  He's the judge, not us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..