"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tired Tuesday Tails...

I'm ok, just a little tired.  A lot tired actually.
 Today was a very busy day.  I went to the clinic, and we stopped at Tuesday Morning for some glassware, new slippers for me, and some little pnk storage  boxes - found while foraging the shelves- for, as the checker said, "my happiness".  He made me smile, and DH handed them over....

 But here is a Wilson's Warbler that never fails to come to the yard for a snack. Can you find him?  

Wilson's In the barely alive Jade Plant.
Mr. Z got this snap and actually about a dozen but that bird never stopped moving!  I wish I had the energy of this little bird!

The Allen's hummingbird is also illusive, so I'm thinking of sewing myself a hide, or even a survivalist's suit as seen on TV, so that I can get a drop on this also fast moving little fellow!   We have also a regular visit from a Nashville Warbler but that one is here as soon as the sun is up, along with all the Lesser Goldfinch.  They all come to visit the water pans - while those are still cool enough - and the blossoms. 

Wishing you are good rest of the week, and more energy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..