"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday Tails, a Sort of, Maybe, Abstract Drawing, and Witchcraft with a Watermelon.

And God said, Let there be Light....
Ok, I tend to draw and then name.   What I did is started in the middle with that random little C like thing.  I find that this is very comforting, this sort of drawing, though I do like realism the best.  Abstract sketching does have aspects or perhaps, qualities, that reach a little deeper into the subconscious mind.

I drew this while avoiding interaction (viewing, While throwing verbal barbs- unlike what they were throwing at the fish) with a fishing show about Blue Fin Tuna fishermen on the East Coast.  I like the red crab guys a whole lot better.  Blue Fin Tuna is about to disappear off the radar of species.  I don't WANT to make any emotional attachments to the fishermen who are stripping them out of the oceans.

Sorry, that's just me.  My blog, my opinions. 

Tuesday Tails...well, you got all them yesterday when I went insane and post three - THREE - 3 bloody times!  I can't blame the heat anymore but I can blame Elonis!

This 15 minute segment is the first part of how to cut a watermelon into a beautiful Arty thinga that's also good to eat!  There are a ton of these on YouTube, and I am going to watch the carrot ones next.  Life has a lot to offer if you can keep your eyes peeled for it, eh?  (No pun intended) Have fun going through all of them.  These are almost better than the cat videos, just slower paced.   



It's not the heart one.  You have to figure that out yourself.  Happy Tuesday!

Visiting sister tomorrow, and getting directions for the wreath made from a book.  Stay tuned...  I'll make one with you, Paula, if you like.

4 comments:

  1. Wendy, yes, it is beautiful. If it pops up, have a look at the carrot. Hope you have a fun day even if it's punctuated with stuff you'd rather not be doing. I really love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I would say both, Thank you! and that you are very kind. I do love to draw with all sorts of media, though. Life drawing is my favorite thing. I don't have any of those sketches left as they were all destroyed by insects in the garage. This is been fun though, these tiny "life drawings". Think I'll keep it up and share them, too.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..