"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Friday5 a little early because I can't stay up any later!

Hello. And welcome. To this week’s Friday 5. Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

I am amazed this is still up here.  I hope that it hasn't been hijacked to Outer Mongolia.  It must have been a fight!

1. How would you rate your negotiating skills?  Sometimes they are priceless because a precious Life is involved.  This has nothing to do with money but I've talked a teenager out of a knife. Otherwise I have absolutely no skill with money negotiations.  In Fact, I'm rotten at it.

2. When you were most pleased with a transaction involving a trade of items or services?
See the above.  I don't negotiate about money.  If someone has something I want at a yard or garage sale, I pay their price or just don't buy.  I don't understand the haggle thing, at all.

3. What’s something you happily overpay for?
No one happily overpays for things, do they?  Happily?  Well, ok.  Charity items at auction.  I've done that.  Now that, I happily overpaid for.  I get it now.

4. What’s something you acquired at an incredibly low price?
I have bought many a wonderful book for a single penny + S&H.  That's pretty incredible.  Oh, and a sewing machine.  There's one for ya.  A used Singer.

5. What have you sold or traded at greatest profit, either percentage-wise or dollar-wise?
Not a thing.   I haven't acquired a single thing that is worth a lot of money.  I reckon that this is a life style.

Thanks for participating, and have a delicious weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..