"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, November 24, 2014

What Day is this?

We spent about three weeks at New Brighton Beach and other parts of Santa Cruz.  This photo is of
the cliff above the beach at New Brighton.

Very restful time except of one misadventure.  Kanga spat up her Water pump.

But, that's for later.....

Lovely place to while away the time...

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful picture. I would love to spend some time there! And I love the new header on your blog. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Paula. I know you would like it there in Central Coast, California; it is a beautiful place.

    Thanks about the header. Soon it will be a Christmas one.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..