"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday Music and UPDATE.. I took Google+ comments off.

Couldn't stand them being tagged on...  Yecht!

Otherwise this is Music Monday, Yay!

This you can get up on the flatscreen, if either you or IT are "SMART" enough.  I;m not!



Make it full screen....

Netlfix has a few regular snapping fireplace things but they only last about an hour.  This lasts for 2!

This is a little longer.



So if you aren't sweating your way through a Christmas Down under, go ahead and try these jolly old things!

2 comments:

  1. mmm I've read lots of discussion around G+ comments. Not on my blogs, and I don't like the comment to link to my G+ profile. I want my comment to link back to my blog. I like G+, but apart from blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely do not like the way that G+ handled the comments. I'm with you on that. I found it really disconcerting.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..