"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Stealing. Show your colors!

Sorry about this.. got a late start.


February 21, 2015
Colorful Meme
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!

Colorful Meme

Stolen from: Survey Haven

Could you tell me please, what color each of these things are?

~ Your hair: Salt and pepper, more pepper when still wet.

~ Your eyes: Caramel, with a blue ring

~ Your shirt: Black ground with white, brown,and pink paisley print.

~ Your socks: barefoot

~ Your shoes: see above

~ Your purse: currently Berry colored

~ Your wallet: Guatemalan

~ Your phone: Otterbox dark pink

~ Your computer/laptop: netbook -black

~ Your earphones: hanging on the wall.  Can't stand them.

~ Your best friend’s hair: White

~ Your best friend’s eyes: Stormy Ocean blue

~ Your sky today: Stormy gray, we got a little rain YAY!!!

6 comments:

  1. People seem to really like their Otterboxes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty tough little things. I got mine through Group On special some time ago so it was cheaper. Whew! they cost a lot.

      Delete
  2. Glad you got some rain! I wish I could send you my snow to melt. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kwizgiver, that is the nicest wish! Thanks! We've been shut out three years in a row, I think, of the snowpack derby, the Rockies and the Sierras.

      Delete
  3. I like your color descriptions. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you, Country Dew. :-) Color vision makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..