"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday.. Knitting, Surf, and Accidental Art!

I'm so very thankful that I was around when fran was still alive, and that she gave such good advice to all the readers at Knitter's Review (Somewhere in the side bar is another link to this wonderful place).

Knowing her rule- Fran's 10 Minute Rule - and taking it seriously, I've now got four whole rows (38 stitches, down to 36) on the left front pattern part) just in the last two little ten minute sessions.  It's inching along but it's Moooooving!



Surf.  I could watch surf for hours and hours, and it would be bliss!

Source


And the happy accident of Accidental Art.  This happened two days ago when I was attempting to take a picture with the hail stones through the slider glass.  This is a small portion of a phone cam shot.  I think it's very lovely, soft and "painterly".

Make this big to see how two layers of glass effected the focus.
Take your joy where you can.  The world, meaning that which is created by Man, if fairly stingy about supplying "Joy".  We who are trying to heal from the damage caused by all the malfeasance of humans, can find our tiny joys where we may.  Let's keep sharing them, too.

2 comments:

  1. So lovely to find this remembrance of Fran today! I too am thankful for her and for the 10-minute rule - I know there are some projects I never ever would have finished without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luann.. Squeeeeee!

    She was a wonderful gal, our Fran. I think of her all the time when I am knitting, and sometimes when I'm not, guiltily then because she never quit knitting for anything. Gotta love her. Nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..