"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday5-- Mail Order, in the court and elsewhere....if you please..

Here be the rules, which are as light as a feather!

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

Friday5 for May 22nd, 2015


Q. What is your most recently mail-ordered item?
A. A safety cover for an "electronical gadget".  I wanted something pink for it.

What’s a catalog you’ve always wanted to order from but never have?
A. Coldwater Creek.  I love their stuff.  It's a little too expensive for me - a person who sews and makes jewelry.  I am, too be honest, a little cheap on the frugal side.

What is physically the largest item you ever mail-ordered?
A. That would be a new Christmas Tree, but it wasn't a huge box.  The composters weren't either.  That's all I can remember, three smallish boxes that held BIG things.

What catalogs do you still receive in the actual mail?
A. I don't get them anymore, not catalogs.  I do get flyers and small things with several pages from JoAnn's.  Those are enough excitement for me!

What are some obscure or unusual catalogs you’ve received?
A. From the Native American society that we contribute to.  Neat stuff in there, too.
Source


Thanks for participating, and have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about Coldwater Creek. I usually shop in the 'bargain' section there, but haven't bought anything in eons. Hmmm....
    And the moccasin site...wow! Gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Coldwater Creek great? :o) I never knew they had Brick and Mortar stores until an online search revealed it.

    Those Mocs may make their way to me someday..... I agree, lots of gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..