"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, May 8, 2015

friday5

friday5  for May 8: Vinegar and Brown Paper

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

What kinds of vinegar do you have in your pantry?
A: We have these: Rice, Pinot Grigio, Cider, Red Wine, and White.
What was the last purchase you made that was carried home in a brown paper bag?
A: Last night.  We had food from Chipotle.  
What home remedies do you swear by?
A: White vinegar for sunburn or bites..
How many Jacks and Jills do you know?
A: I had a very good friend, now deceased, whose name was Jack.  He was a  mentor, really.  As for Jills, I don't think I know a single one.
How would you rate your gift-wrapping skills?
I am very good at it.  This isn't my work but this is how I like to wrap.


Thanks for participating, and have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..