"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thankful Thursday... Rain tonight and tomorrow.

It's coming our way!

RAIN is coming!  half an inch maybe!
I am extremely grateful for a storm this late in the season.  Thank you, Heavenly Father!  The last time this happened it was years ago, and was called the Miracle May!   We so seldom get any rain, this far south, past April. Drive carefully everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Wendy! I'm pinching myself that it's such a lot, too. We really needed this for the backcountry. I hope we get some in June and July, too! That might be asking a lot but it has happened.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..