"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Stealing- The Usual Things!

Come on all you meme thieves!  Let's Rock this one!


June 27, 2015

Unusual Things

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!

Unusual Things

Stolen from: My Random Randomness

1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with?

 Wait, wait, I read that wrong.  Trying again...

Mr.Z., that's who.

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat? 
Mrs. Kelly's Fish Market down in Point Loma.  Not the one that got a huge kitchen fire because someone didn't clean the exhaust fans properly.

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
A little bit of Champagne at New Years with the kids.  Oh wait, Mother's Day Margaritas made by our Grand Nephew.  Yummy stuff!

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips? 
I like eyes.  They can say more than lips can, you know.  What's he saying?  This horse is a little nervous...


5. Medicine, fine arts, or law? 
Fine Arts without a doubt.  Of course there are Detectives who specialize in Fine Art Thefts.  That might be fun.

6. Best kind of pizza? 
Cheese, pineapple, green pepper, and black olives

7. Is your bedroom window open?
Nope!  It's only open in the morning when it's cool out there!

8. What is in store for your future? 
More cortisone, and maybe arthroscopic surgery.  I'm looking up the $$$ for that.

9. Who was the last band you saw live? 
Well, they weren't a band per se, They were a trio of strings playing slack key guitar.  Fabulous!

10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick? 
It's one of the givens of friendship, that you take care of friends when they are sick.  So, the answer is yes.

11. Any historical figures that you envy? 
Teddy Roosevelt before all the trouble hit him.  I would have loved to see the west through his eyes.

12. How many songs are on your iTunes? 
Probably 3,000.

13. What brand of digital camera do you own? 
I have an ancient Ricoh, and two of the smaller Canons.  My secret love is an EOS Mark 5 - if we could afford it.

14. When was the last time you got a good workout?
 When I hurt my arm about a year ago or more at the gym.

15. Are you experienced? 
What?  In the wilderness? I can call in 911 air rescue, give CPR, stitch someone up, but not amputate a limb, and I can administer pressure dressings.  At my age I've taken at least seven first aid courses and so on.  I worked at the Red Cross, etc.  If you mean something else, well, you just go away.

16. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first? 
I like women's Levi's so I go where they are.  This means I shop Goodwill first.

17. Are you a quitter? 
No.  I'll stay until the job gets done.  My kids probably hate me for that.

18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love? 
Ok( just two-dammit- ) Boston, Kansas, Moody Blues, Aerosmith, and Pink Floyd, Otis Redding, and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on  and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....

19. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of? 
Anger is the only one I think.  I'm mad as hell at the jerks in congress who want to start another civil war.  What a wet dream for the Military Industrial Complex!  Sorry to be gross but it's late and I've had my meds.  And I guess I'm a little jealous of people who can send their kids to any university or college no sweat, and then buy them a house to live in while they attend.  Ya, mark me green with envy.



20. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
No, I knew what they were, having looked them up recently to make sure I knew what I was talking about somewhere else.

9 comments:

  1. I love your answers on this meme. My gosh you've made be grin and laugh! You are so feisty and salt of the earth, and that is so rare these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .....*sigh* made ME grin and laugh....*sigh* ....typo

      Delete
  2. Awww Karen, if we got graded on this thing by anyone who was rule bound, no one would read anything.

    I've hit the stage of life called "Tell it Like it Is." Life turns into a Giggle the longer I live it. Mark that an Ironic. twisted giggle. Politicians are probably the worst sort of laughable humans and it's fun to pillory them, but some of them are almost like Saints, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry that you are thinking about more surgery. I hope it will help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CountryDew. First, I'm going to go to PT and see if it can be remedied. It's looking more and more like the rotator cuff though, and it the dominant hand, too. Yes, I know, and at my age! I should have seen it coming and stopped falling into walls. heehee.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I hope you try it sometimes, Kwizgiver. Ham is good on it, too. But I don't eat commercial meats anymore.

      Delete
  5. I can totally relate to that on and on stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes, Harriet the music is just like a necessary elixir to Life with a capital L is it not. I couldn't live without music.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..