"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday Komeekz.. Potato song, Life Lessons from a very kind and wise man...and web jigsaws - yay!





I plan to do both of these things- Keep Calm and Carry on, and Keep Calm and Speak up for Animals.
The Crab, I think is cute but not very huggable, but the watchdog, I want to adopt and bring home to an all new life of lots of hugs and kisses!  The funny little crab reminds me that you can be angry, even damned angry!  But, you should calm down so you don't suddenly turn up your toes with a coronary!  So, then you can then carry on.
This is one of my newest stress busters.  They are just Brilliant fun!

Elle gave me a first Gen iPad, and this is my prezzie from DH.
So, I can read books and do puzzles on two little machines.  Yes, I know they aren't mechanical but I love machines so there you go.  Everything that does stuff inside is a machine to me.

This is just crazy fun!




Have a great weekend!  

2 comments:

  1. Yay, iPad puzzles - I love them. Impossible to loose pieces, and never needs to be "cleared off of the table" at dinner time.
    Hope you are getting some decent sleep this night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I slept a full night after pulling that all nighter. I'm too old for that bullpucky!

    Oh yes, these iPad puzzles are so cool! They go up to 400 pieces, though I don't go that far. hehe old eyes! They never collect dust, never have to be stored in the coat closet, and portable... Genius!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..