"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday, who's what's and Have you ever's! Eeeee!

But that was yesterday, and yesterday's gone...



Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Cheers to all of us thieves!!!

Mash Up Meme

Stolen from: My Random Randomness

1. What’s overdue for a good cleaning? 
The sewing room and the craft end of the Great room, but this has been on going for years.  I give up!
2. What’s overdue for some kind of professional examination, service, maintenance, or upkeep? My computer.  It's a piece of crap that DH takes a lot of pride in keeping up and running.  If ever a mother board should die, it should be the one in my CPU. I'm writing this with two fingers from the netbook.  It's older than Methuselah's beard, too!
.
3. Who’s overdue for a phone call or letter to you? 
My friend in Turkey, though I hope she is in Belgium or somewhere else by now.  

4. What’s overdue for an appearance in your neighborhood? 
What or Whom?  Well, I can think of only one thing and that is rain to fill the reservoirs to the brim.

5. Who’s overdue for a good comeuppance? 
I don't think I'd better start any wars here, but the IMF is needing it's clock cleaned.

6. What’s a gross food you like anyway? 
Limburger cheese spread.  I've loved it since I was a little kid.  One of my kindergarten teacher's told me I was naughty for telling a lie that I liked it, but I'd eaten it since I was a Tot!  I just shut up and let her talk.  It was supposed to be an awful food given to the child in a story she was reading, and she asked the question of the class.

7. Who’s an unlikeable person you like anyway? 
I can't think of an unlikable person that I like anyway.  I don't have to so won't ever like Cheney or Bush, the treasonous asses, just like others make no bones about not liking Obama.   Liking is different than loving.  Loving is a duty to make the world a better place, Ja?

8. What’s an unpleasant task you enjoy performing anyway? 
This is another strange question to try to answer.  I like digging up grubs to feed to birds.  Does that count?  Most people would think it unpleasant but I call it, helping the balance of nature.

9. What’s a dumb song you enjoy anyway? 
Well, I like Johnny Cash's song about a boy named Sue.

10. What’s a lousy restaurant you frequent anyway?
Not anymore.  More money!

11. What's your favourite Sci-fi film/program etc?
Star Wars, although I really loved the Twilight Series.

12. Have you ever had a proper Tarot reading?
Yes, I think so.  Ptoper, maybe.  College kids....you know...back in the day...  

13. Have you ever used the phrase "back in my time" to someone younger than you?
No, because I use the phrase, "back in the day".  See above...

14. Have you ever done something really unbelivable, only to have no one around to see it?
No, I guarantee  that every unbelievable thing I've ever done in my whole LIFE  has had an adequate, and horrified, audience.

15. If you were famous would you want a statue or a building names after you?
No.  The powers that be could rename a statue for me.  I might want the Cabrillo statue renamed for me if I'm ever famous.  I've always wanted to be a famous explorer and brigand.  Though I can still be a brigand, Exploration is pretty much over.   

8 comments:

  1. I can't picture you as a brigand! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, yet, the desire in my heart to be a swashbuckling pirate lingers. ;o)

      Delete
  2. For some reason I have the poem The Highwayman sifting through my brain now. LOL. I enjoyed your answers very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, The Highwayman. Excellent choice! Glad the answers made you smile. Bravo Obama! (except for a few niggling little things....) No one is perfect. ;o)

      Delete
  3. Good gravy how you nailed #7.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Harriet. Love has been taking some horrible slings and arrows lately. And perhaps the reminder will reach some hidebound, intractable ears. One can but hope. (I've been watching the pompous Dick of "Third Rock from the Sun" tonight, and his speech patterns are infecting mine.) Gah!

      Delete
  4. I thought 'A Boy Named Sue' was the funniest thing I'd ever heard when I was a kid. :)

    And on the liking and loving...yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! You know and like this song, too! Sometimes I listen to it when I'm a little down, and it always cheers me right up!
      And, yes! Like and Love fit together, hand in glove..gee it rhymes, too! Lol!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..