"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuesday Tails, Jazzie: August Happiness Challenge #4,

Remembering Jazzie, who loved to go for trips and rides, just like Wolfie does.


I can look at him now in pictures and videos without getting big tears in my eyes.  I now feel just a lot of gratefulness that I was there, at the right time and the right place, to save him from a breeder.  He was too sweet and too ill to be a breeder's dog.

Like our two dogs before him, he was a second hand dog, and who, like they also did, he carved out a special place in our hearts.

Have you ever read the book, A Dog's Purpose?  Jazzie was one of the many dogs who rescued me.

Thinking of him makes me very happy.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Jazzie :-)
    I remember Jazzie from those years ago. You posted about him often.
    What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading all these years! And, yes, Jazzie was the sweetest little soul. Sometimes he is in my dreams, and he has brand new teeth, which he proudly showed me. Only when he did, it looked like a human was smiling. lol

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..