"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Dining out, what are the rules? Friday5

Friday 5 for September 4: Letter of the Law

What are the ABCs of dining out? You should take a good Appetite, remember to Bring some cheerfulness, even if subdued, and show Class by leaving a good tip for good service.

What are the Three Cs of dating? 
I really haven't a clue.


What should you SHOP for in gift-giving?
I do my level best to make a gift something that will make the recipient very happy.

What are the four Ps of petcare? 
Patience, promptness in training good habits, encouraging pets to play, always showing how pleased you are about their good behaviors.  Lots of "Good Boy!" and "Good Girl" remarks.

How do you go WILD in seeking a good time? 
I would go camping as far out there as was safe.

Thanks for taking the challenge, and have a WONDERFUL* weekend!

* wine, outrageousness, nice weather, dining out, eating, rest, friends, underwear, and laughter

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Wendy.
    The Paternal Unit was such a cruel man to all creatures. I turned 180° from him toward my mother, as did my sibs.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..