"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Still organizing? Friday5, Procrastination!

Friday 5 for September 18: Procrastination

Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

What haven’t you framed yet?
About seven thousand photos of the DH, the kids, the dogs, the flowers and trips taken.
Lots and lots more than this.  Picture source has a gross ad

What haven’t you thrown out yet?
I'm through throwing out things. Now the hard part of making sure things, like clothing, gets refashioned into something I need.  This insures that it doesn't get donated to any group which doesn't just shrink wrap it all, and send it on container ships to South America.  
Why I never pay full price.  The waste is astounding!

What haven’t you repaired yet?
Two little wind chimes and a lamp.

Whom haven’t you called or emailed yet?
Two dear friends who are waiting patiently for letters that should have been sent out weeks ago.

What haven’t you seen yet?
Patagonia, Vancouver, Alaska, The Badlands, Montana, Washington, Oregon, the entire East Coast.  Just about everything really -the South of France, Tuscany, Paris... Viet Nam.

Thanks for participating, and hey: if it’s waited this long, it can wait another day. Am I right?
You're welcome, and yes, you are right.  All that stuff is going to wait another day even though, today, I would like to restring the wind chimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..