"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday5: Up and Autumn, I can't wait to be out of Summer!

Friday 5 for October 2: Up and Autumn


Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
There is a button in the side bar for anyone wishing a link to this fun MEME.


1.Where do you rank October among the twelve months of the year?
October is Third.  First is June, then is November and then is October.  Big events calendar days in those three months for our family.

2.What time is the sun coming up where you live, and how does it affect your life or schedule?
The sun is coming up around 5:50am and it doesn't effect me that much.  I don't sleep on the corner of the house that gets sunlight early.

3.How do you manage to get enough fresh and exercise in bad-weather months?
I think you mean fresh Air. Anyway,  I go outside every morning and walk around in my garden, and pull some weeds or pluck spent roses for the torts to eat.  When It's raining I'll go stand by an open slider and listen to the rain.  I like to take off and go camping in the wet season.  It really makes you feel alive. 

4.Holidays and weather aside, what are the best and worst things about the autumn months?
The best thing about the autumn months is that they slide into The Wet, for Californians.  We are really hoping for an abundance of rainy days this year.  The worst thing about Autumn is that it can be very hot and just suck the life out of everything.  We need even more rain when that happens.  We don't see "color" from the liquid amber trees until November.  One of the things that makes me happy its that these trees are now all over the Public lands so we have quite a show.
This one is at the rec center.
Make it BIG!

5.What are some good songs for the soundtrack of the season?
"Thriller", by Michael Jackson.  It's my favorite spooky song!



Thanks for participating, and have a pumpkin-spiced weekend!


SOURCE

4 comments:

  1. Man. I proofread these things twice before they post and then once after they post and I still missed that. Thanks for the heads-up. I fixed the fresh air thing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you are meticulous and these things happen to everyone! No worries! I love this meme! Thank you once again for creating it every week for all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Thriller!! Thanks for sharing it so I could listen again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Paula. Happy August to you!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..