"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thankful Thursday: The Physics of Love


A+eM =R²

or:
Magnetic Vector Potential plus eccentricity (times) Magnetization equals Radiancy squared. 

Now, tell me I'm wrong about this, and why.

Also, if one person in the world succeeds in loving EVERY single other person, that means that if there is one other person in the whole wide world who needs that love, they will get love from the very essence of the Universe.  I'm right, yes?

That's just arithmetic.

I hope you have a sweet and lovely day.  Oh, and, Happy October!  


2 comments:

  1. My already addled brain is now officially on overload.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, Karen, it's just a bit of fun. I was playing around with symbols to try to make an equation to explain how Universal Love could actually work. Strictly fun stuff. Don't give it another thought. :~)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..