"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Lest we forget....

President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed in Dallas, on this day, 52 years ago.  There is one thing he would have done that would have changed just where we sit, in the cross-hairs, today.  I think that's pretty self evident.

WarriorGirl's Blog as Source
Maiden on the Midway

If he'd lived, so much would be different today.  So very much rode on those capable shoulders.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting thought!!! I remember that day like it was yesterday~ Really was a shock to our nation! hugs`

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that day, too. I remember when I heard it for the first time, around 9AM, and I can remember the quality of the morning light coming in our Studio Apartment window as I stared out it in disbelief.
    I wasn't old enough to vote when he was elected, but he just fired all our imaginations. I guess the older, grittier Washington had other ideas. Hugs back...

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..