"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thankful Thursday... well, this worked out well. It's Thanksgiving, and it's Thursday! Who Knew?!

First in the series.. heehee.. One coming tomorrow about a win for the Bobcat!  Yay!  For now, we've won!


And... I wish to say that I am thankful for that irreverent Saturday Night Live!

Leave it to SNL to lampoon Holiday gatherings, take pokes at all the varieties of bigotry gathered under one roof, and make it "roll in aisles" screaming funny!



Have a great Thanksgiving, and don't feel so alone.
Just keep pressing the button on the boombox in your head!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you do, too! Eat, drink and be Merry! And some left overs for sandwiches, too. Gobble Gobble! We are saving the lesser P's for you. You will have to become Immune again! lolz!
    Nighty night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't see the video, it's geoblocked. Oh well.
    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn! Geo blocking should be outlawed!
    Try YouTube with just "Thanksgiving Miracle SNL"

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..