"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, November 23, 2015

Updated: Waylon Jennings.. For the love of it! And, a fabulous documentary about WWII Italians and how they saved lives.



I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane....   heehee  I can relate!  Thanks Karen!

To all and sundry: Want something else good for the Heart?
Remember, also, the White Rose Society  resistance fighters in Germany.  Brave kids.  Brave, Brave.......

My Italian Secret: The Forgotten Heroes.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks you for this, I always enjoy Waylon :-)

    There was an excellent film made in 2005 about Hans and Sophie Scholl, it can be found at IMDB here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426578/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and for that IMDB link. DH and I watched a documentary about them, but in the late 80's. I'm glad there is a newer one because we couldn't find that Doc anywhere after PBS played it that year.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..