"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, February 12, 2016

friday5: Pounding the Pavement

Friday 5 for February 12: Pounding the Pavement


Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

1. What was the occasion for your last going door-to-door?
Sometime in the 80's.  I was too sick anymore to do it.  Since zilch, basically, has changed about my causes of the time, I think it's safe to stay home.

2. When did you last trip and fall?
Last week I had a spectacular fall that scared the h*ll out of Mr. Z, and pretty much convinced me to move more slowly from now on as I got hurt.  But I have nothing at all to complain about because no bones got broken.   Must keep my mind on my "matter".  

Another sort of Fall, even more Spectacular, from HERE


3. When wandering about, where are you most likely to stop and take a photo of something?
Anything that catches my eye.  Flowers, trees, sunsets, Accidental art.  I avoid taking pictures of people, though I love the way they smile at you when you smile at them.  I just love LOVE it!
When we watch documentaries, like the one we've watched all week, "The Story of Maths", I love how the people all over the world would turn, and then smile when they saw the camera crew.  Excellent Doc btw.  

3. How safe do you feel walking around your neighborhood at night by yourself?
Not alone.  It's just not safe at all.  If I had a Rottweiler to walk, it would be safe.  
Maybe I can borrow one.  Isn't she sweet?
Lil' Puppy from a Breeder's Page, so I won't link it  
 I stay in after dark.  Rotties have a bad reputation, not entirely deserved as they really are sweet dogs - just don't mess with their owner.


4. How do you feel about FitBit and other smart health gadgets?
I like them.  I have a little step counter that clips to a waistband but it's old tech by now.  It doesn't report back to any web page, for instance.  *Shudders*

Thanks for participating, and have a splendid weekend!
I hope you do, too.  Now I'll go link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..