"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sorry, I'm late. Saturday9 on Sunday













Saturday 9: Sorry (2015) 



Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here. << Sorry not going to listen to this thing.

1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting? 
Too good a memory to forget, but forgiving is easy. 

2) Justin asks his girl to "forget this." What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten?
Can't think of anything.

3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp?
6 hours is enough and always has been.

4) Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there's no way she'd spend that much on underwear. What's something you're willing to splurge on?
Not underwear.

5) He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald's, what would you order?
I never go to McDonalds anymore but did like the breakfast things. 

6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals?
I don't usually eat snacks but today, just to be crazy, we are, after all, going to be watching the Superbowl and will eat snacks.  If it's too boring - and it usually is- we'll watch the Puppy Bowl.

7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, "Ich liebe dich” ("I love you") and she fainted. Have you ever fainted?
Yes, out cold.  But it had nothing to do with musicians.  Lack of oxygen caused mine.  Maybe that caused her's, too, considering the crush up there in front. 
8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school?
I was bullied.  My eldest daughters had it much worse, and it made one of them really ill.  

9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend's Super Bowl?
Yes, it seems we will be.  We need to get out of our own sore heads for awhile.  We watched "Blindside" again a few nights ago so we decided to just stay in and watch the Bowl.  I hope there are replays of the Puppy bowl. 



You can play along on this fun meme by clicking the side bar button.

2 comments:

  1. I think kids have it much worst with bullying today then when I was in school, now it is 24/7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too true, Diana. Teachers can try to cut it down in classes and gym, but then there is all the after hours stuff going down on social media. Parents need to be hyper alert to it but some are just not able to know what's going on in school unless they can get their kids to talk to them about it. Ugly Ugly stuff.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..