"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Amphibians are never out of trouble for very long.

Green tree frog
Too cute to lose forever!


We'd better save these precious, little bebés in the woods and waterways before it's too late.  They are an important link in the Circle of Life.

Learn more at the Environmental Defense Fund's "Amphibian and Reptiles Extinction Crisis" SITE

One selfish way to look at this is that we all drink the water they need to live in..... just sayin'


1 comment:

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..