"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday 5 for April 8: R U A Top dresser?

Friday 5 for April 8: How Do You Do That?


Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5!  Please copy these questions to your webspace.  Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses.  Please don’t forget to link us from your website!

1. When you draw a five-pointed star, which point do you begin with, and where do you go from there?  I always start in the bottom left hand corner, go up to the tip-top point, then back down towards the bottom right hand point, then up toward the left top point, across to star form to the right point tip, and then finish by going down to the left bottom tip. 


2. On a typical day, in what order do you put your clothes on?  Same as when I was little.  Top, pants, and shoes...I'm a top down dresser, I s'pose.

3. When packing for an overnighter, what are you likely to pack too much of?  I've actually never done this.  But on road trips I ALWAYS bring way too many clothes.



4. How particular are you with laundry chores?  Whites and lights, darks, towels (which are almost all white), and I wash when the hampers are full.  The three hampers are lined up in the utility/pantry near the machines.
SOURCE

5. How are your bookshelves organized?
Sewing and handcraft books, are all in the sewing room (third bedroom) except the knitting books and mags, which are all out on a bookshelf by themselves in the Big room, and the Ceramic and jewelry craft books which are in the other end of the Big room with their related mags.   Fiction and Non Fiction are on the big book shelves along the Big room wall. (I don't call it the Great Room because that seems much too grand) for what it is. Cookbooks are in a bookshelf (by themselves) just outside the kitchen entry way.

Thanks for participating, and have a lovely weekend!

If you want to play along with us, there is a link in the sidebar with the rest of the weekly memes.  Come Play?!

4 comments:

  1. We do our stars the same way. :) Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I guess we are the only ones, too. I'm left hand if that solves anything. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do my stars the same way, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..