"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tuesday tails: Some family pets along the way.

I thought it would be nice to honor a few of the family pets.

Charlie Mouse,  The greatest little escape artist in the world.  His little sneeze always gave him away.


Rosie, who had the most beautiful mascara eyes of any kitty.  
Jasper at 11 and a half, he was tiny, and sweet 
and so full of fun even though he was very sick his whole life
My favorite picture of Jazz


Jazzie, in May of 2009, almost 13 years old.
Pepé, a young parakeet we caught on the grass at Shelter Island.
 He learned to talk a little bit.
Left to right, Mosquito, Dusty, and Milagro.
Mosquito didn'tlive but the other two are still going strong.
Just kidding!  But I SO want this little babé!
Wolfie, waiting for a treat!
Wolfie waiting patiently for his Pappa.
This is exactly what Milo looked like,
and he was so friendly and personable.
Georgie's Littlest bunny.  Very sweet.
Tuna, Angel Santa Cruz Kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..