"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Nasty Business-Be Warned! Tuesday Tales: cat meat in suburbia? Mon Dieu!

I was raised on a farm, and had a lot of unpleasant chores to perform, and also saw some brutal things happen around me, like the killing of dogs and cats by psycho dad. But, we were never forced to eat them.  But their killing, let me tell you, was horrific and it's something you NEVER want to see.

For their safety in the cities and burbs, , please, please do keep the kitties inside, and don't let the dogs out alone either!

  Just reading about this makes me sick, and I don't want to keep my mouth shut and be sick anymore!   So I'm sharing it to make true the saying that a trouble shared is a trouble halved.  Yes, I know, thanks ever SO much, Mz. Zippi!

 


A wiki page on the ugly world of CAT MEAT.   Don't shoot the messenger.

 No, I haven't lost my mind.  I am just very upset and concerned is all.   

2 comments:

  1. Oh I don't know if I want to read it!! I am sorry for your troubles from your young days. I like that saying of "a trouble shared is a trouble halved".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paula, and, as they say,"that what doesn't kill you only serves to make you stronger". Where would we be without this huge stockpile of species wisdom?
    And, no don't read it. We are faced with it here in California, and it's not something I like to think about either. I may not ever be able to do anything about it either. The SPCA does it's best but they need to look closer to home!

    That sharing troubles saying is a great one, and it pops into my mind a lot. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..