"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday Tails, Pangolin listed. Yay!


Humane Society International Photo
This little animal, that most western folk have never seen alive, is now on the the list of protected species.  It took near extinction for this to happen, but, hey, we are only human and this little guy isn't a mammal.  Oh SNAP!  Wait!  He IS a mammal.  So, the question is, "What the frack took us so long?"

Want to learn more?  You can go to the "Save The Pangolin.org" page - or the Humane Society International  page about the fight.

Go Scaly!

Fight Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..