"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Don't ye be forgetting, Mateys! It be talk like a Pirate Day!

Many thanks be to that Pirate o mine.
He gave me a whack on the noggin to remind me! 


These two rogues say that they created the day.  Well, We be seeing about that!  No telling how many wood worms came out of the hold to say so.

 Harrrr.  Never take the word of a land lubber.  

2 comments:

  1. Heh heh... we need a bit of humor just about now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly do! Thanks for that Linda! Happy Wednesday!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..