"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wordless Wednesday: Yellow-headed Blackbirds in Arizona in the Mid-Nineties.

Yes it overlaps but it looks best at this size.
This is awfully wordy for a Wordless Wednesday.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda. And, yes, it was an incredible amount of birds. But there were even more there in total. We had looked for them for years here where we live. But, the huge flocks that used to come to Santee and the San Diego River plain, were pretty much gone by the 70's. They were driven out by development along the river.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a large flock. I love to see large flocks of birds, with their many movements and loud noises! Like a whole big community! Which it is.
    Thanks for sharing!
    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come Christmas, the trees in my neighborhood will look like this from dusk until dawn. The wintering crows will remain here until February or March, then they will leave and go back to to wherever they came from until the next winter.

    Nice photo.

    Visiting from WW

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..