"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, November 20, 2017

Goodbye Sanity...Hello There Hell.

See the Bees in the side bar?  They are saying goodbye...and they will take us with them...

Senator Feinstein's Rejection of EPA "Scientist's" appointment 

Will this be the Fox guarding the hen house?

Anyone who thinks what is going on in Washington is OK just isn't paying close enough attention.   What's happening there reminds me of all the cloned brooms in Disney's Mickey Mouse version of  "Sorcerer's Apprentice", something dire that an inept little underling creates that just goes on replicating itself over and over again until it starts a fire that consumes all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..