"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wednesday Knitting - President Kennedy, and Happy Thanksgiving, to all....

I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.  I am off for a bit to make more of these short fingered gloves, this time for the hospital... I might do the three weekend memes; you never know.

On a sad note:
Today is the anniversary of the day President Kennedy was assassinated in 1963.  I meant to do an entire post, but I'll just say a few words about that day. 
It was a real Horror for the American people.  I still think there is much more to the story, maybe not what has been presented as such, but something that has not yet been fully disclosed.

"Something is rotten in the State of Denmark."

Kennedy was about to bring all the troops back from Vietnam, and he would have done it.  He was such a scholar that he could easily see that this was a civil war, and that we should have stayed out of it.  Time has proven him right.


2 comments:

  1. What is the pattern for the gloves? I want to make some!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will find it, Kwizgiver. It probably came from ravelry, and it's made of worsted weight. I had to find a pattern to fit the yarn that Bee loved. I'll leave the name on your blog or in Insta for you. soon Happy Thanksgiving. And, Safe Travels!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..