"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Human Rights, and wrongs...

National Geographic did a study and a story about DWB, or Driving While Black.  The link is HERE

As a Nation, we have to address the way that police act towards ALL of us.  After all, this isn't RUSSIA.
This is OUR country.  The Rule of Law, suddenly becoming an intense debate in the Congress,  informs this whole population, that means ALL of us.  Next up on the radar will it be the Asian Americans, or the Italian Americans?

If we don't care how EVERYONE is treated here, how are we justified in being involved in International efforts to protect any minority population.   Our credibility is being flushed down the toilet if we, as an entire country of people from all over the world,  don't address this issue.  And we need to do it NOW.

Deborah Wright
She must have looked terribly dangerous to the officer who pulled her over.  She serves on the Civilian Police Commission in New Haven.

Jimmie Fallon, on the Facebook scandal.

“Facebook had a massive data breach that was connected to Russia. When users heard, they were concerned — but not as concerned as they were when their parents joined Facebook.”

I'm  sticking it on here because I just think that was hilarious, PLUS--- I'm not going to post for awhile.  I'm having trouble typing.  Maybe it's all this knitting?

I love this Painting...



2 comments:

  1. I hope your fingers feel better soon! (Do you get enough magnesium?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. It's a puzzle. I'd been wondering if the large doses of calcium that I'm taking now, mostly to sleep, might be causing a problem, and then, of course, I'm knitting more. So... I'll check to see what my mag levels are in a blood test they took recently. You've given me a clue.. I love having a sleuthing expedition to go on. :o)

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..