"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, March 19, 2018

Music Monday..Tommy Emmanuel’s Reverb sessions

Kiddos, you don’t know how lucky you are to live in the age of YouTube!
It took me forever to figure out how Chet Atkins got that sound.
There’s a whole series of these sessions on YouTube...  have fun!


And then there is this....  so gorgeous! And most people have no idea to whom they owe this gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..