"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Sunday Stealing...the TMI meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on the WTIT Blog with Bud Weiser. Here
we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post. Cheers to all of us thieves!

If you want to join in, go HERE   Thank you Bev!

1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
More a Genre.... and it would be RAP...


2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it.
Let's see.. There is $250 of free money coming next month so this month I'm going to spend my found money on the kids.  I'll send it to them and let them decide how to spend it.

3. What is your favorite curse word
PetaK!  It's Klingon for "weirdo".  I'm going to learn some more this weekend so that I can insult a certain Suit in a Toupeé without inciting the "Wrath of Khan".  Qapla!

4. You can travel any time in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
I'd go back 80 years and keep a couple of people from EVER meeting. EVER.. guess who?

5. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
I will ALWAYS choose Invisibility.  It's just so, Handy....

6. When did you last use your cell phone as a flashlight?
Sometime last year.  It's handy but not that handy.  Too bright!  It is great for fixing some smallish problem on cranky cars at the side of the freeway though.

7. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
Which end is more?  Well, never mind.  0 is an integer.  I choose 0. 

8. When did you last use food or drink to enhance your mood?
The last time I was hungry.  That would be around 5 tonight.. this is Saturday...

9. Give us a word that gets you excited.
Ice cream!  What?  You don't like that one.  Here's the one I put in first.  Impeachment!
Laissez le bon temps rouler!

10. Now give us one that makes you squirm.
I love words.  But I guess the word, "Filth", comes the closest to an actual raised Eyebrow over a word.  

11. What word makes you smile?
Puppy  😁   🐶

8 comments:

  1. We are in total agreement on #1! It cracks me up that you know Klingon. Yes, filth is a shudder. Puppies, though....:)

    It seems so far we are the only two to be playing. :( Oh well, I'm on the early side of things and a lot of you are an hour or three behind me. I'll just have to check back later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about you when I chose it. Since there are a lot of God for a Minute type questions, I didn't mind saying it. Hip Hop would still be with us, and that I really do like. And, of course, the blues. Both are beautiful.
      I studied Klingon for awhile but it's a very hard language to learn. At least it seems to be. Now I just have my dictionary primer that sometimes comes in handy, like for this question.
      I won't be here next week. I'm so tired that it's not to be believed. I need to figure this thing out. Have fun!

      Delete
  2. Puppy is a definite happy word that makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puppies make me very happy. I've had lots more kittens than puppies, and now I just want puppies (i.e. small dogs) for the time I've got left. I'll take a rescue pup any day.... little poodles or even chihuahuas. Two Please! ;o)

      Delete
  3. Puppy is a good word, yep. I think I should learn elvish, that would suit me better than Klingon, and I like the idea of being able to speak something nobody else would get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elvish would be lovely. I hope you do that!
      A long time friend and I were going to learn Esperanto and I even got the books, but life took a left turn way back when... I haven't got the energy for more than a few phrases nowadays.. lol

      Delete
  4. #4 -- Trump's parents?
    I can see I'm going to have to learn Klingon bad words so I don't sound so crude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEs!

      And that's why I like Klingon. Though their word sounds terrible, it's usually mundane. heehee

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..