"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, April 23, 2018

ZNet warning... Important to take care.....

Since these scams are on the rise, and you have to know to NEVER click on one of their links... I am Linking an article on ZDNet that is a trusted site for developers and others.  Mr. Z, thank you!

https://www.zdnet.com/article/windows-security-new-bsod-scam-emerges-from-fake-tech-support-swamp/

Just another bump in the road....  as if we didn't have enough to worry about with Hackers encouraged by their obvious success rate.... just sayin'

Stay Safe.  

2 comments:

  1. And I just got the most realistic looking phishogram from Bank of America. Only the last four digits of the account weren't correct. If I hadn't been getting ready to pay bills and had the (paper) statement right here, I might have gone ahead and clicked. It's a scary world out there. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These guys are predators and they are everywhere. I was sickened to learn that the vulture lawyers had inundated the survivors of the massacre in Las Vegas trying to get them to agree to be represented in any future lawsuits... I despair of human beings sometimes...

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..