"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tuesday Tails..... God Bless the Foster care Angels.....


We plan to be foster parents when the time comes.  I'm hoping we get a lot more years with our little Wolf... He's such a sweetie pie.. I remember his comeback photos...

He's sleeping a lot more.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey there PJ. Nice to hear from ya.~♥~ I heard you got a golden puppy! Thanks for your comment. Hope you are well and as happy as possible.

      Wolfe is very sweet natured but now he's really aging. He had a fall last night, and we now won't let him jump down from ANYthing. He's recovering today. I'm pretty sure he's almost blind. He still loves his walks and his treats.

      Delete
  2. I love Little Wolf!!! give him a little rub for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do just that, and tell him it's from his Colorado Auntie, P.J. đź’–

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..