"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, April 19, 2019

April Challenge.. the 18th through the 21st.

I'm going to be extremely busy this weekend as events have arisen.  
Oddly it's also Easter Sunday weekend.  But there you are..

April 18th, yesterday: How would you like to be described.  As Kind.  

April 19th, Today: What is your favorite song to sing.. This one.. I love to sing the chorus.



April 20th, Saturday: Would you like to know about the future.  
No.  Frankly, just living through a day or a week is enough to think through.  

April 21st  
Happy Easter

How do you show people you care?  I love them.  In all the ways that it can be shown in a Society that doesn't really like to be touched; I just love them.
I no longer cry so easily because in the climate that I entered into as an adult, tears were a sign of weakness.  So I don't cry about things even if they make me sad.  It's ridiculous, but there you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..